The Charlottetown Zombie Walk is coming up this next Friday. It's all ages, and a lot of fun. The more the merrier!
- Meeting at The Confed Centre, close to the corner of Queen & Grafton at 5:20.
- Departing from the Centre by 5:45 at the latest. We'll try to do a group shot before we leave!
- Obviously you should come dressed as a Zombie. Be sure to consider the weather and keep it PG13.
- Try to stay in character, it's way more fun!
- We'll be stopping for a roll around the grass in King's Square. We're lining up some photographers to meet us there to try to get some good shots of us all! If you have family or a friend that wants to take pictures, this is the place to do it!
- The walk will end around Queen & Richmond, where we can all walk back to the original meeting spot together.
*** We are talking to some local bars about having our group in for a zombie social afterwards! We'll update you all on this part.
For Safety's Sake:
- You are your own responsibility. We're not going to babysit, and we expect you to act in a manner that let's us continue this fun annual event.
- Don't mess with other people's property, such as cars or buildings, and be wary of traffic.
- This is a family friendly event, please don't bring booze or anything else that ruins the fun for them.
You can join the facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/193182704150284/