* Login 

Reset Password
Resend Activation Email

RSS Feed (New Posts)
RSS Feed (Replies)

Search
Lunch Specials

Lunch Bacon & Clam Chowder at Casa Mia Cafe for $4.95 [Remind Me]

Lunch The Great Canadian Hand Carved Sandwich at Chartwells UPEI for $5.99 [Remind Me]

Lunch Chicken wings & Chips at Casa Mia Cafe for $9.95 [Remind Me]

Add your restaurant's special!
Follow @WhatsOnSpecial!
Island Weather [Customize]
Sponsor
Island Webcam [Customize]
Island Radio
  Listen to CBC 96.1 FM
Windows M. Player
Listen to Island Radio
Winamp
Listen to K-Rock
Windows M. Player
Listen to Ocean 100
Windows M. Player

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Sears unadvertised specials
PostPosted: January 29th, 2015, 8:43 pm 
Site Admin (volunteer)

This stickied thread is for ewwfspirit to post unadvertised specials.

Check daily :)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Sears unadvertised specials
PostPosted: January 29th, 2015, 9:42 pm 
Almost an Islander

Thank you ! Promise to only post those really good unadvertised deals that come up.

Tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday only: 50% off red ticket (clearance) prices in Ladies wear, Men's wear, Children's clothing, Purses and ALL RED TICKET SHOES/BOOTS, IF u use your Sears Card. 40% off if you use another form of tender.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: January 30th, 2015, 5:35 pm 
Almost an Islander

thanks for starting this ewwfspirit.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: February 7th, 2015, 9:02 pm 
Almost an Islander

Here are some really good buys on now

Heritage SOHO 9 pce 18/10 stainless steel cookware set, reg priced $499.99 on for $99.88. When I left work today there were 9 left

Lagostina Hotel pro pkg of 3 skillets ( 20,26 and 30 cm) reg priced $199.99, now on for $59.99, and when I left work there were 10 left.

Tassimo T65's, reg $179.99, now on for $59.99 and 7 left.

Ending at close tomorrow (unless it is extended..lol) 25% off CLEARANCE priced ladies purses, wallets and belts.

And almost all queen size display beds on clearance now. Great prices but be warned. Usually these mattresses are firm on one side, plush on the other. If you have a partner who prefers a different bed firmness then you, this is a fantastic deal :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: February 20th, 2015, 10:45 am 
Almost an Islander

pretty hot deals, thanks.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: February 21st, 2015, 1:08 am 
Almost an Islander

Ok folks. This weekend only.

Save 30 percent off clearance Bed and Bath items, when you use your Sears Card. Note that there are quite a few clearance comforter sets, towels and sheets right now, so an extra 30 percent off is a fantastic bargain.

Also, Bathroom accessories, shower curtains, bath mats, etc, regular priced (except items ending in .97) are 40% off if you buy one, 50% off if you buy 2 and 60% off if you buy 3. Personally I am going to redecorate my bathroom this weekend :D

See you there

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: February 21st, 2015, 10:44 pm 
Almost an Islander

Noticed today that the women's socks (except ending in .97), bathing suit seperates (INCLUDING ending in .97) and hanging bras, panties and shapewear were BUY ONE GET ONE FREE. Think this is only till end of day tomorrow.

ALSO WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO IS ENJOYING THESE POSTS. Outside of work I am a bit of a hermit and really appreciate this forum for telling folks about the deals I see at work.

And since this is my private posts, I feel strange, but ok about mentioning that while paying my internet in the mall I happened to pop into target...curious... :lol: I noticed that all their movies and music appeared to be 40% off. Nothing to do with sears, but still a great deal if anyone wants to check it out. And yes :oops: I picked up a couple of 3D movies at a really good price.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: February 27th, 2015, 6:27 pm 
Almost an Islander

If you need a new queen size mattress...hurry to Sears. I counted about 6-8 display mattresses left. going at around 80 % off. And it is Save the Tax weekend on sale priced furniture.

Also 20% off most small appliances.

Not much else this week that isn't in the flyer, but do watch out for the next flyer and cut out the coupon that will come in it. :D

Have a good weekend

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: February 28th, 2015, 12:07 pm 
Almost an Islander

i enjoy your posts, thanks ewwfspirit :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2015, 7:16 pm 
Almost an Islander

REMINDER TO ALL FOLLOWING THESE POSTS ,,, DO NOT THROW OUT YOUR FLYERS BEFORE YOU CUT OUT THE $10.00 COUPON ON THE FRONT OF THE SEARS FLYER THIS FRIDAY. GOOD FOR FRIDAY, SAT AND SUNDAY AND WHEN YOU BUY THIS WEEKEND YOU WILL GET ANOTHER COUPON GOOD FOR (I THINK) THE NEXT WEEK.

ALSO, REMEMBER TO DROP IN ON THE 17TH, AS THIS WILL BE OUR 10TH ANNIVERSARY. PERSONALLY HOPING FOR CAKE =D> BUT WILL KEEP YOU ALL UP TO DATE AS I HEAR ABOUT THE PLANS.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: March 10th, 2015, 10:26 pm 
Almost an Islander

Manager announced today the first of what i hope will be many special events on the 17th, our 10th anniversary. Every hour,on the hour there will be a draw for a $50 sears gift card.

Still hoping for cake :D Will write as he announces other specials

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: March 11th, 2015, 8:43 am 
Site Admin (volunteer)

We are in the market for some new bathing suits in our household....a heads up on any good deals would be appreciated! :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: March 11th, 2015, 10:54 pm 
Almost an Islander

After much discussion, Sears has decided to celebrate its 10th anniversary here on FRIDAY THE 20TH, instead of Tuesday. We are hoping that more people can come in on that day and celebrate with us. Though I am on vacation that week I will be working the 17th and the 20th to join the festivities. FRIDAY will be the day that they give away $50 gift cards every hour.

Am pretty sure there is a sale on swimsuits Fri to Sun but will double check and get back to you. If you have been in this week you should have picked up a $10 coupon off of $50 or more, at the registers. We are still giving them out with every purchase, and they are good for almost anything in the store (including items that end in .97 and clearance). Add that to the sales and get the extra savings. check back tomorrow and will post anything else I hear about. :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: March 12th, 2015, 8:01 pm 
Almost an Islander

About Bathing suits. just checked ladies and it looks like the ones that don't end in .97 are 40% off fri to sun., and according to the flyer, the ones that end in .97 are $5 off their price. We have a lot of choices right now. Hope to see you there.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: March 13th, 2015, 11:55 am 

ewwfspirit wrote:
About Bathing suits. just checked ladies and it looks like the ones that don't end in .97 are 40% off fri to sun., and according to the flyer, the ones that end in .97 are $5 off their price. We have a lot of choices right now. Hope to see you there.

How about men's?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: March 14th, 2015, 12:30 am 
Almost an Islander

Sorry, didn't get a chance to look, but seem to recall there are some good price points for mens swim suits ending in .97.

Worked mostly in the housewares side today. put clearance tags on around 40 fry pans, several cooking sets, around 6 turkey roasting pans, lots of multi coloured cooking utencils, and second clearance on many of the comforter sets that already were clearance.

I am on holiday starting today, through next weekend, though I will be working Tuesday and Friday to celebrate our anniversary. Will go in early on those days and check out any specials I might have missed.

Have a good weekend and take care on Sunday.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: March 17th, 2015, 6:23 pm 
Almost an Islander

ONE DAY SALE - THURSDAY MARCH 19TH

Save 40% on all regular priced apparel, footwear, fashion accessories, handbags, sleepwear and selected women's intimates, when you use your Sears Financial credit card, OR save 30% with other forms of payments.

EXCLUSIONS: Items with prices ending in .97, cosmetics, fragrances, Nygard SLIM, fine jewellery, watches, luggage, men's levi's fashions, dockers signature fit khakis, jockey, boxed bras and briefs, children's socks and underwear, OshKosh, carter's brands and clearance items.

ALSO SAVE 60% ON REGULAR PRICED GOLD AD SILVER JEWELLERY, AND LUGGAGE. EXCLUSIONS: items ending in .97, gemstones, pearls, diamonds and cubic zirconia, and clearance.

To get a sears card, you will need to bring in your drivers license and a credit card...and about 3 minutes of your time.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: March 26th, 2015, 10:50 pm 
Almost an Islander

Good evening folks.

For those of you who haven't checked, or don't get a flyer, be sure to pick one up on your way in. Another $10 off of $50 coupon on the front page.

Also, if you like the very colourful Quisinart (sorry if spelling wrong) towels, oven mitts etc, check them out in the housewares dept. They all just went 1/2 off (clearance prices now). And last but not least, I noticed that many of the backpacks behind the children's desk are red stickered priced as well. I use one of these as a REALLY BIG PURSE :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: April 8th, 2015, 5:28 pm 
Almost an Islander

SEARS DAYS STARTS TOMOROW. this is when Sears has the lowest prices of the season. If you are looking for a great buy, head on down and check it out.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: April 22nd, 2015, 11:21 pm 
Almost an Islander

Hi Folks.

With Sears Days on, really not much extra going on sale right now, but want to give you all a heads up that Robin's is giving away $10 sears coupons... and we are too at the cash registers, when you make a purchase. Been off sick the last few days but will check things out when I get back.

Profile E-mail