* Register

* Login 

Reset Password
Resend Activation Email

RSS Feed (New Posts)
RSS Feed (Replies)

Search
Lunch Specials

All Day Special Jaeuck(Pork & Rice) at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $9.87 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Hot Hamburger at Brits Fish and Chips for $9.95 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Chicken bokkeum at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $10.98 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Dolsot Bibimbap at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $11.98 [Remind Me]

Add your restaurant's special!
Follow @WhatsOnSpecial!
Island Weather [Customize]
Sponsor
Island Webcam [Customize]
Island Radio
  Listen to CBC 96.1 FM
Windows M. Player
Listen to Island Radio
Winamp
Listen to K-Rock
Windows M. Player
Listen to Ocean 100
Windows M. Player

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Private Investigator
PostPosted: December 30th, 2010, 8:06 pm 
Newly Created Account

Eye Spy Investigations is a PEI based company offering private investigations and camera security systems. Eye Spy Investigations is licensed by the Council of Private Investigators - Atlantic Canada (CPI-AC). Eye Spy Investigations offers you the best in security cameras for your home or business including CCTV cameras, surveillance cameras, and baby monitors, as well as other security products. Investigative services include surveillance, use of body-worn hidden cameras, vehicle GPS tracking, infidelity testing, phone monitoring, computer stealth, and more. These services are available to both private individuals or businesses. Serving Prince Edward Island.

Anything from cameras, to gps tracking devices, to electronics to monitor your children or infants to document service and surveillance, Eyespy Investigations has you covered
visit us at www.eyespypei.com

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Private Investigator
PostPosted: December 30th, 2010, 8:33 pm 
True Islander

eyespypei wrote:
Eye Spy Investigations is a PEI based company offering private investigations and camera security systems. Eye Spy Investigations is licensed by the Council of Private Investigators - Atlantic Canada (CPI-AC). Eye Spy Investigations offers you the best in security cameras for your home or business including CCTV cameras, surveillance cameras, and baby monitors, as well as other security products. Investigative services include surveillance, use of body-worn hidden cameras, vehicle GPS tracking, infidelity testing, phone monitoring, computer stealth, and more. These services are available to both private individuals or businesses. Serving Prince Edward Island.

Anything from cameras, to gps tracking devices, to electronics to monitor your children or infants to document service and surveillance, Eyespy Investigations has you covered
visit us at http://www.eyespypei.com

A service that might do well on this Island, given our history of unsolved crimes....

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: December 30th, 2010, 8:40 pm 
Newly Created Account

I will do my best to help my fellow islanders in anyway i can

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: December 31st, 2010, 11:53 am 
True Islander

eyespypei wrote:
I will do my best to help my fellow islanders in anyway i can

Has anyone here used any of these services?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: December 31st, 2010, 8:44 pm 
Newly Created Account

unfortunately its the type of work that who ever i do work for wouldn't be on a website talking that they used my services, for instance, if i was to follow a spouse in a marital case, or if workers comp hires me to watch someone and so on... but the camera side of my work, i have done installs from one end of the island to the other

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: January 1st, 2011, 10:30 am 
True Islander

eyespypei wrote:
unfortunately its the type of work that who ever i do work for wouldn't be on a website talking that they used my services, for instance, if i was to follow a spouse in a marital case, or if workers comp hires me to watch someone and so on... but the camera side of my work, i have done installs from one end of the island to the other

So without getting into too many details, what would it cost someone to have their spouse followed?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: January 4th, 2011, 5:38 pm 
True Islander

FoxRun wrote:
eyespypei wrote:

So without getting into too many details, what would it cost someone to have their spouse followed?

besides their marriage that is....LOL

Profile E-mail