Reset Password
Resend Activation Email

RSS Feed (New Posts)
RSS Feed (Replies)

Search
Lunch Specials

Lunch Fajita Friday at Chartwells UPEI for $5.29 [Remind Me]

Lunch Roast Turkey Buffet at Rodd Charlottetown for $13.99 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Jaeuck(Pork & Rice) at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $9.87 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Hot Hamburger at Brits Fish and Chips for $9.95 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Chicken bokkeum at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $10.98 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Dolsot Bibimbap at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $11.98 [Remind Me]

Add your restaurant's special!
Follow @WhatsOnSpecial!
Island Weather [Customize]
Sponsor
Island Webcam [Customize]
Island Radio
  Listen to CBC 96.1 FM
Windows M. Player
Listen to Island Radio
Winamp
Listen to K-Rock
Windows M. Player
Listen to Ocean 100
Windows M. Player

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Tim Hortons Winsloe
PostPosted: November 11th, 2009, 11:40 am 

What the heck is wrong with service these days? I go there this morning there is a guy in front of me ordered a box of donuts and coffee, he stands off to the side and the lady starts to get his order. So i'm waiting, there are three guys working behind her but nobody waiting on the counter while she's getting the order. I finally after a couple of minutes catch one guys eye and he takes my order and tells me to go off to the side and pick it up. So i wait and wait, meanwhile the lineup is getting bigger and bigger with nobody waiting on anyone. One guy seems to be working the drivethrough the lady is getting the other large order and the other two just standing around. Finally she asks me what i ordered and gets it, i told her there should be more servers helping out at the counter instead of standing around. She agreed with me.................I find this a lot not only here but a lot of places, unless the manager is right there to stand over them and tell them what to do nothing gets done. poor service............

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Tim Hortons Winsloe
PostPosted: November 11th, 2009, 11:53 am 
True Islander

that location seems to have alot of issues...rude servers...wrong orders..not sure why some of them are not fired!!!! worst location on the island for service and product!!! They should take a lesson from the workers at Oleary corner...super friendly and ALWAYS NICE!!!! might get your order wrong once in awhile but are always so nice about fixing it!! I sure notice the difference when i go to Charlottetown tims ... Yea for oleary tims!!!!!!!!!!!!! even write my name on my cup sometimes when there is more than one order from my car....lol ..do ya think i drink too much timmys??????????????

PostPosted: November 11th, 2009, 3:24 pm 

There is one woman at the Tims on St Peters Rd - everytime I go through and she's working I leave angry because she's so rude.

PostPosted: November 11th, 2009, 4:05 pm 

I also find a lot of them seem not to be paying attention when you order. Asking several times what did you order again over and over, I went to the tims at wendys a couple of weeks ago and ordered a coffee with cream and sugar and a choc chip muffin. I got a coffee with cream and no sugar and a choc chip cookie.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: November 11th, 2009, 4:08 pm 
True Islander

crowsbro2 wrote:
What the heck is wrong with service these days? I go there this morning there is a guy in front of me ordered a box of donuts and coffee, he stands off to the side and the lady starts to get his order. So i'm waiting, there are three guys working behind her but nobody waiting on the counter while she's getting the order. I finally after a couple of minutes catch one guys eye and he takes my order and tells me to go off to the side and pick it up. So i wait and wait, meanwhile the lineup is getting bigger and bigger with nobody waiting on anyone. One guy seems to be working the drivethrough the lady is getting the other large order and the other two just standing around. Finally she asks me what i ordered and gets it, i told her there should be more servers helping out at the counter instead of standing around. She agreed with me.................I find this a lot not only here but a lot of places, unless the manager is right there to stand over them and tell them what to do nothing gets done. poor service............

That's why it always starts with the manager.....if you know how to hire the right people and treat them right, then you won't have to micro manage your staff.....Canadian Tire is also another example of poor middle management, kids walking around poorly dressed and not a clue about customer service!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: November 11th, 2009, 5:02 pm 
Site Admin (volunteer)

Janelleb001 wrote:
There is one woman at the Tims on St Peters Rd - everytime I go through and she's working I leave angry because she's so rude.

Blondie?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: November 12th, 2009, 9:45 am 

kreskin wrote:
Janelleb001 wrote:

Blondie?

YES!!I CAN'T STAND when she's working. Every time I'm there she's saying ignorant comments about the customer behind me.

Also, the last time I went to Mt.Edward rd - the girl working didn't even say hi, she just took my money dropped a coffee in my hand and started to joke to her co-workers. I was really rude to her and said 'WELL thanks for at least saying hi..' lol She wasn't impressed.