PEIinfo Logo
  Top Banner

Listings Coming Soon
 
Home
* FAQ
* Register

* Login 

Reset Password
Resend Activation Email

RSS Feed (New Posts)
RSS Feed (Replies)

Search
Lunch Specials

Lunch Fajita Friday at Chartwells UPEI for $5.29 [Remind Me]

Lunch Roast Turkey Buffet at Rodd Charlottetown for $13.99 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Jaeuck(Pork & Rice) at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $9.87 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Hot Hamburger at Brits Fish and Chips for $9.95 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Chicken bokkeum at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $10.98 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Dolsot Bibimbap at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $11.98 [Remind Me]

Add your restaurant's special!
Follow @WhatsOnSpecial!
Island Weather [Customize]
Sponsor
Island Webcam [Customize]
Island Radio
  Listen to CBC 96.1 FM
Windows M. Player
Listen to Island Radio
Winamp
Listen to K-Rock
Windows M. Player
Listen to Ocean 100
Windows M. Player

All times are UTC - 4 hours



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 20 to 1
PostPosted: March 29th, 2014, 5:45 pm 
Offline
Junior Member

Joined: July 4th, 2006, 2:13 pm
Posts: 672
R2R711 wrote:
craiger wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
sasha wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
Nomie wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
not what I been hearing


you've been hearing wrong

apparently so has a lot of others then


You should note a list of all the people saying it and assume anything else they "hear" again is wrong.

just like gov didn't invest money into the mink ranch...

You do realize that the temporary foreign worker program is a federal program, right? The provincial government has no involvement in it.

does it matter who funds the programs? still invites them here..


Government does not invite anyone. You make it sound as if government workers go around the world giving away invitations to people to come to PEI and pick strawberries. Employers would not bother looking to people from away if they would be able to find people locally who can do the job for the price they can afford to pay. Before you say "Employers should pay more", think if you would be willing to pay $10 for pound of PEI strawberries if you can get strawberries from California for $3.99. At the end of the day both PEI strawberries and California strawberries cost the same because they are picked by Mexicans who get no CPP, no benefits and no workers compensation when they get hurt.

Also, just to give some perspective to this conversation, how many Islanders do you currently employ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 20 to 1
PostPosted: March 29th, 2014, 5:56 pm 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: September 20th, 2011, 8:18 pm
Posts: 4181
R2R711 wrote:
sasha wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
Nomie wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
not what I been hearing


you've been hearing wrong

apparently so has a lot of others then


You should note a list of all the people saying it and assume anything else they "hear" again is wrong.

just like gov didn't invest money into the mink ranch...



Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove ALL doubt.
Jesus Christ. This garbage about government paying half the wages of foreigners has been the talk of the waterheads for years. It is FALSE.
Get it through your heads.
And stop making moronic false analogies like the funding for a mink ranch that is showing profit.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 20 to 1
PostPosted: March 29th, 2014, 6:03 pm 
Offline
From Away

Joined: March 11th, 2014, 5:27 pm
Posts: 73
Location: western end
sasha wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
craiger wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
sasha wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
Nomie wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
not what I been hearing


you've been hearing wrong

apparently so has a lot of others then


You should note a list of all the people saying it and assume anything else they "hear" again is wrong.

just like gov didn't invest money into the mink ranch...

You do realize that the temporary foreign worker program is a federal program, right? The provincial government has no involvement in it.

does it matter who funds the programs? still invites them here..


Government does not invite anyone. You make it sound as if government workers go around the world giving away invitations to people to come to PEI and pick strawberries. Employers would not bother looking to people from away if they would be able to find people locally who can do the job for the price they can afford to pay. Before you say "Employers should pay more", think if you would be willing to pay $10 for pound of PEI strawberries if you can get strawberries from California for $3.99. At the end of the day both PEI strawberries and California strawberries cost the same because they are picked by Mexicans who get no CPP, no benefits and no workers compensation when they get hurt.

Also, just to give some perspective to this conversation, how many Islanders do you currently employ?

I know guys that say they been turned down over workers from other countrys...I think theres more incentive then what being seen....a lot wont pay ....bring in American lobster and pkg as Canadian and hire people from other countries...I'm sure they can afford to pay since there the ones making all the money


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 20 to 1
PostPosted: March 29th, 2014, 6:48 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: October 20th, 2011, 12:15 pm
Posts: 1493
R2R711 wrote:
Nomie wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
sasha wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
Nomie wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
not what I been hearing


you've been hearing wrong

apparently so has a lot of others then


You should note a list of all the people saying it and assume anything else they "hear" again is wrong.

just like gov didn't invest money into the mink ranch...


So you have an issue with gov providing money to local business which in turn will help the economy of the Island?

oh..so how is it helping by hiring people from other countries?

I'm talking about the mink ranch. Dear goodness you can't keep a strait train of thought if the tracks were laid out for you.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 20 to 1
PostPosted: March 29th, 2014, 7:23 pm 
Offline
From Away

Joined: March 11th, 2014, 5:27 pm
Posts: 73
Location: western end
Nomie wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
Nomie wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
sasha wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
Nomie wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
not what I been hearing


you've been hearing wrong

apparently so has a lot of others then


You should note a list of all the people saying it and assume anything else they "hear" again is wrong.

just like gov didn't invest money into the mink ranch...


So you have an issue with gov providing money to local business which in turn will help the economy of the Island?

oh..so how is it helping by hiring people from other countries?

I'm talking about the mink ranch. Dear goodness you can't keep a strait train of thought if the tracks were laid out for you.

who do you figure mostly going to be working there? you must be the board know it all with your smart ass remarks


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 20 to 1
PostPosted: March 29th, 2014, 7:42 pm 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: December 5th, 2008, 9:54 pm
Posts: 4795
Since we are on the subject of foreign workers. :lol:

Why are we shipping manufacturing work over to say China when it can be done here.It is because of the cheap rate of pay for the workers where the profit is made.So why do we not just ship in the poorly paid people from said factories and do the work here.Instead of sweat shops in other countries picking up our manufacturing we will be able to do it here and save on shipping.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 20 to 1
PostPosted: March 29th, 2014, 8:00 pm 
Offline
Junior Member

Joined: July 4th, 2006, 2:13 pm
Posts: 672
LostSole wrote:
Since we are on the subject of foreign workers. :lol:

Why are we shipping manufacturing work over to say China when it can be done here.It is because of the cheap rate of pay for the workers where the profit is made.So why do we not just ship in the poorly paid people from said factories and do the work here.Instead of sweat shops in other countries picking up our manufacturing we will be able to do it here and save on shipping.


I do not know exact amounts, but $10 in China can do much more than $10 here. Cost of worker here has to account for prices of food accommodations here - those prices are lower in China so the cost of worker in China is much lower. That is just one part of it - China is also artificially keeping currency ratio so it works in their favour. Western governments cannot do anything about it ( as they have no support of their own people who would never accept %300 increase in prices of wallmart junk) so China has free reign.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 20 to 1
PostPosted: March 29th, 2014, 10:39 pm 
Offline
Almost an Islander

Joined: July 20th, 2009, 10:16 am
Posts: 237
R2R711 wrote:
sasha wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
craiger wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
sasha wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
Nomie wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
not what I been hearing


you've been hearing wrong

apparently so has a lot of others then


You should note a list of all the people saying it and assume anything else they "hear" again is wrong.

just like gov didn't invest money into the mink ranch...

You do realize that the temporary foreign worker program is a federal program, right? The provincial government has no involvement in it.

does it matter who funds the programs? still invites them here..


Government does not invite anyone. You make it sound as if government workers go around the world giving away invitations to people to come to PEI and pick strawberries. Employers would not bother looking to people from away if they would be able to find people locally who can do the job for the price they can afford to pay. Before you say "Employers should pay more", think if you would be willing to pay $10 for pound of PEI strawberries if you can get strawberries from California for $3.99. At the end of the day both PEI strawberries and California strawberries cost the same because they are picked by Mexicans who get no CPP, no benefits and no workers compensation when they get hurt.

Also, just to give some perspective to this conversation, how many Islanders do you currently employ?

I know guys that say they been turned down over workers from other countrys...I think theres more incentive then what being seen....a lot wont pay ....bring in American lobster and pkg as Canadian and hire people from other countries...I'm sure they can afford to pay since there the ones making all the money


Oh, I get it now. You're a pissed off fisherman. You are spreading lies, by the way. No processor is claiming American caught lobtser as Atlantic Canadian. If it came from the States, it is marked as such. If you don`t believe me, give the CFIA a call. Thanks for the racist `The Outsiders Took the Job I Never Wanted Rant` Nice touch.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 20 to 1
PostPosted: March 30th, 2014, 7:12 am 
Offline
From Away

Joined: March 11th, 2014, 5:27 pm
Posts: 73
Location: western end
islander1 wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
sasha wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
craiger wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
sasha wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
Nomie wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
not what I been hearing


you've been hearing wrong

apparently so has a lot of others then


You should note a list of all the people saying it and assume anything else they "hear" again is wrong.

just like gov didn't invest money into the mink ranch...

You do realize that the temporary foreign worker program is a federal program, right? The provincial government has no involvement in it.

does it matter who funds the programs? still invites them here..


Government does not invite anyone. You make it sound as if government workers go around the world giving away invitations to people to come to PEI and pick strawberries. Employers would not bother looking to people from away if they would be able to find people locally who can do the job for the price they can afford to pay. Before you say "Employers should pay more", think if you would be willing to pay $10 for pound of PEI strawberries if you can get strawberries from California for $3.99. At the end of the day both PEI strawberries and California strawberries cost the same because they are picked by Mexicans who get no CPP, no benefits and no workers compensation when they get hurt.

Also, just to give some perspective to this conversation, how many Islanders do you currently employ?

I know guys that say they been turned down over workers from other countrys...I think theres more incentive then what being seen....a lot wont pay ....bring in American lobster and pkg as Canadian and hire people from other countries...I'm sure they can afford to pay since there the ones making all the money


Oh, I get it now. You're a pissed off fisherman. You are spreading lies, by the way. No processor is claiming American caught lobtser as Atlantic Canadian. If it came from the States, it is marked as such. If you don`t believe me, give the CFIA a call. Thanks for the racist `The Outsiders Took the Job I Never Wanted Rant` Nice touch.

the so called lies are already spread because everyone says the same thing ,,they can bring in American lobster and long as its processed here its can be marked product of Canada... I see a lot of name calling so called islanders on here I guess I might as well be racist ...you should go on CBC and straighten all us uninformed islanders out ...give us the right facts ..never new how miss informed most islanders are till I come on here and found you people...


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 20 to 1
PostPosted: March 30th, 2014, 9:43 am 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: December 5th, 2008, 9:54 pm
Posts: 4795
R2R711 wrote:
islander1 wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
sasha wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
craiger wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
sasha wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
Nomie wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
not what I been hearing


you've been hearing wrong

apparently so has a lot of others then


You should note a list of all the people saying it and assume anything else they "hear" again is wrong.

just like gov didn't invest money into the mink ranch...

You do realize that the temporary foreign worker program is a federal program, right? The provincial government has no involvement in it.

does it matter who funds the programs? still invites them here..


Government does not invite anyone. You make it sound as if government workers go around the world giving away invitations to people to come to PEI and pick strawberries. Employers would not bother looking to people from away if they would be able to find people locally who can do the job for the price they can afford to pay. Before you say "Employers should pay more", think if you would be willing to pay $10 for pound of PEI strawberries if you can get strawberries from California for $3.99. At the end of the day both PEI strawberries and California strawberries cost the same because they are picked by Mexicans who get no CPP, no benefits and no workers compensation when they get hurt.

Also, just to give some perspective to this conversation, how many Islanders do you currently employ?

I know guys that say they been turned down over workers from other countrys...I think theres more incentive then what being seen....a lot wont pay ....bring in American lobster and pkg as Canadian and hire people from other countries...I'm sure they can afford to pay since there the ones making all the money


Oh, I get it now. You're a pissed off fisherman. You are spreading lies, by the way. No processor is claiming American caught lobtser as Atlantic Canadian. If it came from the States, it is marked as such. If you don`t believe me, give the CFIA a call. Thanks for the racist `The Outsiders Took the Job I Never Wanted Rant` Nice touch.

the so called lies are already spread because everyone says the same thing ,,they can bring in American lobster and long as its processed here its can be marked product of Canada... I see a lot of name calling so called islanders on here I guess I might as well be racist ...you should go on CBC and straighten all us uninformed islanders out ...give us the right facts ..never new how miss informed most islanders are till I come on here and found you people...


You got to be thick skinned to survive on this site. :lol:
Either that or just do not value the opinions of some other have on you.
As i say- don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 20 to 1
PostPosted: March 30th, 2014, 10:25 am 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: September 20th, 2011, 8:18 pm
Posts: 4181
R2R711 wrote:
the so called lies are already spread because everyone says the same thing ,,they can bring in American lobster and long as its processed here its can be marked product of Canada... I see a lot of name calling so called islanders on here I guess I might as well be racist ...you should go on CBC and straighten all us uninformed islanders out ...give us the right facts ..never new how miss informed most islanders are till I come on here and found you people...


The only ones who are uninformed are the ones who believe the line of horses**t you have been spewing. Clueless.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 20 to 1
PostPosted: March 30th, 2014, 10:43 am 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: April 10th, 2006, 12:57 pm
Posts: 14266
Location: Charlottetown
Raiders wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
the so called lies are already spread because everyone says the same thing ,,they can bring in American lobster and long as its processed here its can be marked product of Canada... I see a lot of name calling so called islanders on here I guess I might as well be racist ...you should go on CBC and straighten all us uninformed islanders out ...give us the right facts ..never new how miss informed most islanders are till I come on here and found you people...


The only ones who are uninformed are the ones who believe the line of horses**t you have been spewing. Clueless.

Can you clarify raiders?

You are in a postion to know the ins and outs of how processing and such works. I was under the same assumption as R2R711, that product processed here was marketed as "product of".


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 20 to 1
PostPosted: March 30th, 2014, 11:03 am 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: December 5th, 2008, 9:54 pm
Posts: 4795
linetwig wrote:
Raiders wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
the so called lies are already spread because everyone says the same thing ,,they can bring in American lobster and long as its processed here its can be marked product of Canada... I see a lot of name calling so called islanders on here I guess I might as well be racist ...you should go on CBC and straighten all us uninformed islanders out ...give us the right facts ..never new how miss informed most islanders are till I come on here and found you people...


The only ones who are uninformed are the ones who believe the line of horses**t you have been spewing. Clueless.

Can you clarify raiders?

You are in a postion to know the ins and outs of how processing and such works. I was under the same assumption as R2R711, that product processed here was marketed as "product of".


http://www.inspection.gc.ca/english/fss ... este.shtml

How does Product of Canada apply to fish and seafood?

Wild fish and seafood products can be labelled Product of Canada when caught by vessels in Canadian waters (or adjacent waters as per Canadian regulatory fishing quotas) and the products from the fish and seafood are processed in a Canadian establishment using Canadian ingredients.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 20 to 1
PostPosted: March 30th, 2014, 12:47 pm 
Offline
From Away

Joined: March 11th, 2014, 5:27 pm
Posts: 73
Location: western end
Raiders wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
the so called lies are already spread because everyone says the same thing ,,they can bring in American lobster and long as its processed here its can be marked product of Canada... I see a lot of name calling so called islanders on here I guess I might as well be racist ...you should go on CBC and straighten all us uninformed islanders out ...give us the right facts ..never new how miss informed most islanders are till I come on here and found you people...


The only ones who are uninformed are the ones who believe the line of horses**t you have been spewing. Clueless.

you a gov employee or whats reason to be so defensive...you seem to think I'm the only one saying this? clean up your mouth while your at it


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 20 to 1
PostPosted: March 30th, 2014, 12:49 pm 
Offline
From Away

Joined: March 11th, 2014, 5:27 pm
Posts: 73
Location: western end
LostSole wrote:
linetwig wrote:
Raiders wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
the so called lies are already spread because everyone says the same thing ,,they can bring in American lobster and long as its processed here its can be marked product of Canada... I see a lot of name calling so called islanders on here I guess I might as well be racist ...you should go on CBC and straighten all us uninformed islanders out ...give us the right facts ..never new how miss informed most islanders are till I come on here and found you people...


The only ones who are uninformed are the ones who believe the line of horses**t you have been spewing. Clueless.

Can you clarify raiders?

You are in a postion to know the ins and outs of how processing and such works. I was under the same assumption as R2R711, that product processed here was marketed as "product of".


http://www.inspection.gc.ca/english/fss ... este.shtml

How does Product of Canada apply to fish and seafood?

Wild fish and seafood products can be labelled Product of Canada when caught by vessels in Canadian waters (or adjacent waters as per Canadian regulatory fishing quotas) and the products from the fish and seafood are processed in a Canadian establishment using Canadian ingredients.

so maine considered adjacent waters? if it is then its still American lobster caught by American fishermen


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 20 to 1
PostPosted: March 30th, 2014, 12:55 pm 
Offline
From Away

Joined: March 11th, 2014, 5:27 pm
Posts: 73
Location: western end
LostSole wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
islander1 wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
sasha wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
craiger wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
sasha wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
Nomie wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
not what I been hearing


you've been hearing wrong

apparently so has a lot of others then


You should note a list of all the people saying it and assume anything else they "hear" again is wrong.

just like gov didn't invest money into the mink ranch...

You do realize that the temporary foreign worker program is a federal program, right? The provincial government has no involvement in it.

does it matter who funds the programs? still invites them here..


Government does not invite anyone. You make it sound as if government workers go around the world giving away invitations to people to come to PEI and pick strawberries. Employers would not bother looking to people from away if they would be able to find people locally who can do the job for the price they can afford to pay. Before you say "Employers should pay more", think if you would be willing to pay $10 for pound of PEI strawberries if you can get strawberries from California for $3.99. At the end of the day both PEI strawberries and California strawberries cost the same because they are picked by Mexicans who get no CPP, no benefits and no workers compensation when they get hurt.

Also, just to give some perspective to this conversation, how many Islanders do you currently employ?

I know guys that say they been turned down over workers from other countrys...I think theres more incentive then what being seen....a lot wont pay ....bring in American lobster and pkg as Canadian and hire people from other countries...I'm sure they can afford to pay since there the ones making all the money


Oh, I get it now. You're a pissed off fisherman. You are spreading lies, by the way. No processor is claiming American caught lobtser as Atlantic Canadian. If it came from the States, it is marked as such. If you don`t believe me, give the CFIA a call. Thanks for the racist `The Outsiders Took the Job I Never Wanted Rant` Nice touch.

the so called lies are already spread because everyone says the same thing ,,they can bring in American lobster and long as its processed here its can be marked product of Canada... I see a lot of name calling so called islanders on here I guess I might as well be racist ...you should go on CBC and straighten all us uninformed islanders out ...give us the right facts ..never new how miss informed most islanders are till I come on here and found you people...


You got to be thick skinned to survive on this site. :lol:
Either that or just do not value the opinions of some other have on you.
As i say- don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff. :lol:

lol..I been on tougher sites ..not letting some big mouths worry me to much...just because they cant behave themselves and talk decent without name calling to try push their point..... [-X


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 20 to 1
PostPosted: March 30th, 2014, 2:59 pm 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: September 20th, 2011, 8:18 pm
Posts: 4181
linetwig wrote:
Raiders wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
the so called lies are already spread because everyone says the same thing ,,they can bring in American lobster and long as its processed here its can be marked product of Canada... I see a lot of name calling so called islanders on here I guess I might as well be racist ...you should go on CBC and straighten all us uninformed islanders out ...give us the right facts ..never new how miss informed most islanders are till I come on here and found you people...


The only ones who are uninformed are the ones who believe the line of horses**t you have been spewing. Clueless.

Can you clarify raiders?

You are in a postion to know the ins and outs of how processing and such works. I was under the same assumption as R2R711, that product processed here was marketed as "product of".


I'm referring to the bulls**t about companies getting half of the salaries for foreign workers from government. It's an idea that idiots have been going on about for years with zero evidence. Just clowns parroting clowns.

Who the hell cares about the lobster? It's the exact same product. If it is process in Canada then it IS a product of Canada.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 20 to 1
PostPosted: March 30th, 2014, 3:21 pm 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: December 5th, 2008, 9:54 pm
Posts: 4795
Raiders wrote:
linetwig wrote:
Raiders wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
the so called lies are already spread because everyone says the same thing ,,they can bring in American lobster and long as its processed here its can be marked product of Canada... I see a lot of name calling so called islanders on here I guess I might as well be racist ...you should go on CBC and straighten all us uninformed islanders out ...give us the right facts ..never new how miss informed most islanders are till I come on here and found you people...


The only ones who are uninformed are the ones who believe the line of horses**t you have been spewing. Clueless.

Can you clarify raiders?

You are in a postion to know the ins and outs of how processing and such works. I was under the same assumption as R2R711, that product processed here was marketed as "product of".


I'm referring to the bulls**t about companies getting half of the salaries for foreign workers from government. It's an idea that idiots have been going on about for years with zero evidence. Just clowns parroting clowns.

Who the hell cares about the lobster? It's the exact same product. If it is process in Canada then it IS a product of Canada.


I would think a lot would care.
If enough were imported and label as Canadian it could affect the price here what the fishers are receiving for their product.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 20 to 1
PostPosted: March 30th, 2014, 3:22 pm 
Offline
Almost an Islander

Joined: June 19th, 2013, 10:43 am
Posts: 450
Location: Cyberian wilderness
linetwig wrote:
I was under the same assumption as R2R711, that product processed here was marketed as "product of".

That is the case. Even the packaging materials can be foreign. At least, that's the lies CBC's Marketplace and the Government of Canada has publicly said.

_________________
"Live by the sword, die by the sword".
- Jesus of Nazareth, Matt. 26:52


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 20 to 1
PostPosted: March 30th, 2014, 3:30 pm 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: September 20th, 2011, 8:18 pm
Posts: 4181
LostSole wrote:
I would think a lot would care.
If enough were imported and label as Canadian it could affect the price here what the fishers are receiving for their product.


How would labeling it Canadian affect prices?


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 4 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group