PEIinfo Logo
  Top Banner

Listings Coming Soon
 
Home
* FAQ
* Register

* Login 

Reset Password
Resend Activation Email

RSS Feed (New Posts)
RSS Feed (Replies)

Search
Lunch Specials

Lunch Fajita Friday at Chartwells UPEI for $5.29 [Remind Me]

Lunch Roast Turkey Buffet at Rodd Charlottetown for $13.99 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Jaeuck(Pork & Rice) at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $9.87 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Hot Hamburger at Brits Fish and Chips for $9.95 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Chicken bokkeum at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $10.98 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Dolsot Bibimbap at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $11.98 [Remind Me]

Add your restaurant's special!
Follow @WhatsOnSpecial!
Island Weather [Customize]
Sponsor
Island Webcam [Customize]
Island Radio
  Listen to CBC 96.1 FM
Windows M. Player
Listen to Island Radio
Winamp
Listen to K-Rock
Windows M. Player
Listen to Ocean 100
Windows M. Player

All times are UTC - 4 hours



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: What happened to flight 370?
PostPosted: March 30th, 2014, 9:34 pm 
Offline
From Away

Joined: March 11th, 2014, 5:27 pm
Posts: 73
Location: western end
well...they say its about 2 miles under water so theres not much more that can be don't other then a remote sub to confirm it...but its a huge ocean


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: What happened to flight 370?
PostPosted: March 30th, 2014, 10:26 pm 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: November 26th, 2006, 12:15 am
Posts: 3248
R2R711 wrote:
well...they say its about 2 miles under water so theres not much more that can be don't other then a remote sub to confirm it...but its a huge ocean

Where did that one come from? They still haven't found it,the search off Aus was garbage but no plane.
You know what i don't understand,they can spot a person tying their shoelaces in the street but they can find a plane.
They have 3,4 or 5 ways to track everything that moves but can't find a plane.
Some of the peeps that were on the plane worked for a company that made things for the US military. A patient was registered 4 days after the plane disappeared form said company.(Freescale)http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/library/prod_lib.jsp
They were carrying cargo from said company.
They have glossed over the fact that there is a significant US military base on an island owned by UK. To quote one article not much of a base really. I personally disagree.
Quote:
Welcome to Naval Support Facility Diego Garcia

"One Island, One Team, One Mission"

U.S. Navy Support Facility Diego Garcia provides logistic support to operational forces forward deployed to the Indian Ocean and Persian Gulf areas of responsibility in support of national policy objectives.

Diego Garcia’s unique location makes it a logistics hub and the islands ability to land planes on its runway and berth ships in the harbor make Diego Garcia Operations and Management truly a unique experience..

http://www.cnic.navy.mil/regions/cnrj/installations/nsf_diego_garcia.html

https://www.google.com/maps/@-7.3122055,72.3996507,8605m/data=!3m1!1e3

_________________
“Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking...” Leo Tolstoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What happened to flight 370?
PostPosted: March 31st, 2014, 6:21 am 
Offline
From Away

Joined: March 11th, 2014, 5:27 pm
Posts: 73
Location: western end
saherbal wrote:
R2R711 wrote:
well...they say its about 2 miles under water so theres not much more that can be don't other then a remote sub to confirm it...but its a huge ocean

Where did that one come from? They still haven't found it,the search off Aus was garbage but no plane.
You know what i don't understand,they can spot a person tying their shoelaces in the street but they can find a plane.
They have 3,4 or 5 ways to track everything that moves but can't find a plane.
Some of the peeps that were on the plane worked for a company that made things for the US military. A patient was registered 4 days after the plane disappeared form said company.(Freescale)http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/library/prod_lib.jsp
They were carrying cargo from said company.
They have glossed over the fact that there is a significant US military base on an island owned by UK. To quote one article not much of a base really. I personally disagree.
Quote:
Welcome to Naval Support Facility Diego Garcia

"One Island, One Team, One Mission"

U.S. Navy Support Facility Diego Garcia provides logistic support to operational forces forward deployed to the Indian Ocean and Persian Gulf areas of responsibility in support of national policy objectives.

Diego Garcia’s unique location makes it a logistics hub and the islands ability to land planes on its runway and berth ships in the harbor make Diego Garcia Operations and Management truly a unique experience..

http://www.cnic.navy.mil/regions/cnrj/installations/nsf_diego_garcia.html

https://www.google.com/maps/@-7.3122055,72.3996507,8605m/data=!3m1!1e3

there calling it a crash now...they seem pretty sure its in the ocean

For a full week, searchers relied on satellite imagery from various countries as they tried to find the plane in a zone to the south of the current area. They abruptly shifted the site Friday after authorities concluded the plane could not have traveled as far as they had thought based on its estimated speed and fuel consumption.
That prompted the change in the search for the plane's likely entry point into the sea and the possible location of its flight recorders, or "black boxes," which should contain clues to what caused the aircraft to fly so far off-course.

The search area is so big that investigators are first hoping to find floating debris so they could set a smaller zone using sophisticated analysis to determine a location from where the pieces drifted. Even if they do that, recovering the flight recorders could be complicated.

Furious families want proof of Malaysia Airlines crash
Despite the huge area, one advantage is the seabed of the search zone is generally flat, with the exception of a steep slope and a deep trench near its southern end.
The area is dominated by a muddy ocean floor known as Broken Ridge, which is actually a plateau where depths range from as shallow as about 2,625 feet to about 9,843 feet.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: What happened to flight 370?
PostPosted: March 31st, 2014, 12:05 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: April 12th, 2010, 7:29 am
Posts: 2240
It looks like the 'mainstream' media are catching up with their 'underground' competition. :lol:

The expert talking heads on CNN this morning were expressing concern that the Diego Garcia radar station staff might have been 'asleep at the switch' that night.

An unidentified aircraft in their zone would normally have resulted in the scrambling of fighter jets.

Ed

_________________
Searching for truth with an open mind is more rewarding than belief, which by definition is unquestioning.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: What happened to flight 370?
PostPosted: March 31st, 2014, 1:48 pm 
Offline
True Islander
User avatar

Joined: May 4th, 2008, 2:13 am
Posts: 6461
saherbal wrote:
Where did that one come from? They still haven't found it,the search off Aus was garbage but no plane.
You know what i don't understand,they can spot a person tying their shoelaces in the street but they can find a plane.

A plane or anything for that matter is almost impossible to find when it is miles under the sea.

_________________
Linux User 412309
openSUSE-KDE give it a try today
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What happened to flight 370?
PostPosted: March 31st, 2014, 4:24 pm 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: December 5th, 2008, 9:54 pm
Posts: 4795
Ex-racer wrote:
It looks like the 'mainstream' media are catching up with their 'underground' competition. :lol:

The expert talking heads on CNN this morning were expressing concern that the Diego Garcia radar station staff might have been 'asleep at the switch' that night.

An unidentified aircraft in their zone would normally have resulted in the scrambling of fighter jets.

Ed


A reasonable question one would think.
Since Thailand spotted the plane on radar as it was flying in the opposite direction than planned.
Now one would believe Malaysian radar would pick up where Thai radar left off.
Thailand has reported that the plane was tracked back over Malaysia.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/world/1194 ... es-missing

Flight 370 took off from Kuala Lumpur at 12:40 a.m. Malaysian time and its transponder, which allows air traffic controllers to identify and track the airplane, ceased communicating at 1:20 a.m.

So they are saying they can not see planes unless they have transponders?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What happened to flight 370?
PostPosted: March 31st, 2014, 6:20 pm 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: November 26th, 2006, 12:15 am
Posts: 3248
betamaxman wrote:
saherbal wrote:
Where did that one come from? They still haven't found it,the search off Aus was garbage but no plane.
You know what i don't understand,they can spot a person tying their shoelaces in the street but they can find a plane.

A plane or anything for that matter is almost impossible to find when it is miles under the sea.


Quote:
Rubbish Found

Aircraft yesterday continued to report sightings of multiple items in a search area that covered about 252,000 square kilometers (97,300 square miles). Searchers said objects retrieved from the Indian Ocean so far are rubbish with no evidence of being related to the missing plane as the hunt for the jetliner enters its fourth week.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-03-30/recovery-ships-find-rubbish-as-flight-370-hunt-continues.html

Quote:
The frequency acoustic beacon has a range of up to 12,000 feet, or 2.2 miles or so, and the Australian warship, the "Ocean Shield," that is supposed to leave Perth Monday is towing a U.S. Navy ping locator that has the "capability to do search and recovery operations down to a depth of 20,000 feet."
The seafloor within the search area is covered in squishy sediment and is generally flat, save for a steep slope and trench near its southern end.

Unless the plane's fuselage went down the slope or into the trench, the underwater geography should not hinder the search. The area is dominated by Broken Ridge, a plateau where depths range from as shallow as about 2,625 feet to about 9,843 feet.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/malaysia-airlines-flight-370-clock-winding-down-on-black-box-beacon-battery/
So thet shouldn't have a problem.

_________________
“Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking...” Leo Tolstoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What happened to flight 370?
PostPosted: April 2nd, 2014, 9:02 am 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: November 26th, 2006, 12:15 am
Posts: 3248
She could be on to something.

Quote:
'Governments are intentionally misleading us' on Malaysia plane
In a powerful interview the partner of Philip Wood, a passenger on #MH370, said the search for the flight 'feels like an intentional series of distractions'. Sarah Bajc wants the authorities to withdraw the original statement about the flight being down due to 'new evidence'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1zNy-5ESos#t=12

_________________
“Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking...” Leo Tolstoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What happened to flight 370?
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2014, 3:00 pm 
Offline
Tourist

Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 2:17 pm
Posts: 22
Nevermind there were several Freescale employees on this flight (this is a just coincidence)
Nevermind the Carlyle Group are heavily involved with Freescale (this is a just coincidence)
Nevermind Freescale are owned by the Rothschilds (this is a just coincidence)
Nevermind 4 freescale engineers on flight 370 owned 80% of a patent for a new semiconductor (this is a just coincidence)
Nevermind Freescale now own 100% of this patent due to the "deaths" of the Freescale engineers (this is a just coincidence)
Nevermind Richard quest from CNN met with (out of millions of pilots) the co-pilot from flight 370 weeks before the plane went missing (this is a just coincidence)
Nevermind about Diego Garcia (this is just a crazy conspiracy and a coincidence)
Nevermind the list goes on for days (this is a just coincidence)

Please people. This is all just a coincidence.
Don't pay any attention to this type of propaganda and never question the authorities or the government [-X
CNN says the plane crashed .... so that means the plane crashed :!:

_________________
Mainstream only! ...... er' wait, maybe not.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: What happened to flight 370?
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2014, 7:28 pm 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: August 23rd, 2005, 11:52 am
Posts: 11991
Location: Summerside
SheepFarmer wrote:
Nevermind there were several Freescale employees on this flight (this is a just coincidence)
Nevermind the Carlyle Group are heavily involved with Freescale (this is a just coincidence)
Nevermind Freescale are owned by the Rothschilds (this is a just coincidence)
Nevermind 4 freescale engineers on flight 370 owned 80% of a patent for a new semiconductor (this is a just coincidence)
Nevermind Freescale now own 100% of this patent due to the "deaths" of the Freescale engineers (this is a just coincidence)
Nevermind Richard quest from CNN met with (out of millions of pilots) the co-pilot from flight 370 weeks before the plane went missing (this is a just coincidence)
Nevermind about Diego Garcia (this is just a crazy conspiracy and a coincidence)
Nevermind the list goes on for days (this is a just coincidence)

Please people. This is all just a coincidence.
Don't pay any attention to this type of propaganda and never question the authorities or the government [-X
CNN says the plane crashed .... so that means the plane crashed :!:

So what do you think happened to it?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What happened to flight 370?
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2014, 8:25 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: December 30th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Posts: 1398
Location: Queens County
I tried to connect the dots, it made a hippo.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What happened to flight 370?
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2014, 8:39 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: December 30th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Posts: 1398
Location: Queens County
Carlyle, blackstone and TGP were the ones who bought out freescale. Jacob Rothschild is a member of one of the boards of blackstone and not an owner. freescale is a publicly traded company owned by more than 150 institutional investors.

A Rothschild is a member of a board of one of 150 companies who own shares. His company has less of an interest than either of the other take over partners.

The names listed as "patent owners" are actually the investors of a manufacturing method (not a patent to a semiconductor sorry) and the patent was already assigned to freescale from the beginning (december 2012 filing date). Also, none of the names are on the manifest. Also, even if your story was the case it is a lot more complicated than simply "the surviving parent holder has right of survivorship".

The best part is the patent isn't even for a semiconductor. Its for a method to increase the amount of dies on a wafer. Its a patent to increase productivity/reduce costs.


Last edited by arod on April 3rd, 2014, 8:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What happened to flight 370?
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2014, 8:42 pm 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: November 26th, 2006, 12:15 am
Posts: 3248
Image

Sheep farmer i must tell you that the the 4 owners of the patent was not on the flight manifest.So that is still up in the air.

SheepFarmer wrote:

Nevermind Freescale now own 100% of this patent due to the "deaths" of the Freescale engineers (this is a just coincidence)

But there is another guy just as important on that flight IBM worker on that flight
Finding Philip Wood is a page on facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/findingphilipwood370?fref=ts
His partner's interview. I wonder what he was into at IBM?
http://outfront.blogs.cnn.com/2014/03/27/flight-370-passengers-partner-im-not-committed-to-the-fact-that-they-are-dead/

_________________
“Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking...” Leo Tolstoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What happened to flight 370?
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2014, 8:48 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: December 30th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Posts: 1398
Location: Queens County
Why is everyone so focused on this Phillip Wood guy now? Is it because he was the only American on board?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What happened to flight 370?
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2014, 9:09 pm 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: August 23rd, 2005, 11:52 am
Posts: 11991
Location: Summerside
saherbal wrote:
Image

Sheep farmer i must tell you that the the 4 owners of the patent was not on the flight manifest.So that is still up in the air.

SheepFarmer wrote:

Nevermind Freescale now own 100% of this patent due to the "deaths" of the Freescale engineers (this is a just coincidence)

But there is another guy just as important on that flight IBM worker on that flight
Finding Philip Wood is a page on facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/findingphilipwood370?fref=ts
His partner's interview. I wonder what he was into at IBM?
http://outfront.blogs.cnn.com/2014/03/27/flight-370-passengers-partner-im-not-committed-to-the-fact-that-they-are-dead/

Apparently he was a Technical Storage Executive at IBM. :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What happened to flight 370?
PostPosted: April 4th, 2014, 2:51 pm 
Offline
True Islander
User avatar

Joined: May 4th, 2008, 2:13 am
Posts: 6461
But what would that have to do with a missing plane?

My theory is that the plane crashed into the ocean and is in a gazillion pieces on the ocean floor, and the transponder being an electronic device is simply faulty or destroyed. The chances of finding anything no matter how smooth or flat the bottom may be is likely a billion to one. :?:

_________________
Linux User 412309
openSUSE-KDE give it a try today
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What happened to flight 370?
PostPosted: April 4th, 2014, 5:09 pm 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: December 5th, 2008, 9:54 pm
Posts: 4795
The strange thing is the search is being based on a hunch that it crashed in the Indian Ocean at a certain spot and now they search for wreckage by tidal movement.

If Thailand tracked the plane till it went out of range of their radar why didn,t Malaysian radar pick up where it left off? There were other planes flying in the area at the time,so there had to be radar for the other flights.
Also a U.S military base that should have picked up on this too.
Now Malaysian government has not been 100% honest about this from the start. Just ask the families of flight 370 and you will see.
I am thinking Malaysian radar should have pick up flight 370 and been able to at least track or have other plane flying track it by sight.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What happened to flight 370?
PostPosted: April 5th, 2014, 11:41 am 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: November 26th, 2006, 12:15 am
Posts: 3248
LostSole wrote:
The strange thing is the search is being based on a hunch that it crashed in the Indian Ocean at a certain spot and now they search for wreckage by tidal movement.

If Thailand tracked the plane till it went out of range of their radar why didn,t Malaysian radar pick up where it left off? There were other planes flying in the area at the time,so there had to be radar for the other flights.
Also a U.S military base that should have picked up on this too.
Now Malaysian government has not been 100% honest about this from the start. Just ask the families of flight 370 and you will see.
I am thinking Malaysian radar should have pick up flight 370 and been able to at least track or have other plane flying track it by sight.


That base has been glazed over and been told that is isn't really a base but that is not fact. Why are they not reporting accurately how equipped it really is ? Yes, good question why couldn't that base pick up the plane on it's radar?
Well China and other countries were working on protecting themselves from NSA spying ,so could have something to do with that.

_________________
“Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking...” Leo Tolstoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What happened to flight 370?
PostPosted: April 5th, 2014, 11:44 am 
Offline
True Islander
User avatar

Joined: May 4th, 2008, 2:13 am
Posts: 6461
Perhaps that is where and when the plane went down.

_________________
Linux User 412309
openSUSE-KDE give it a try today
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What happened to flight 370?
PostPosted: April 5th, 2014, 2:06 pm 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: December 5th, 2008, 9:54 pm
Posts: 4795
betamaxman wrote:
Perhaps that is where and when the plane went down.


This is where the crash site information came from.

Malaysia's prime minister announced that satellite data showed the plane's last known position to be in a remote corner of the Indian Ocean, far from its destination and far from any possible landing sites.

How reliable is the Malaysian information?
Did the prime minster make the data from the satellite crash site available to the media?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 4 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group