PEIinfo Logo
  Top Banner

Listings Coming Soon
 
Home
* FAQ
* Register

* Login 

Reset Password
Resend Activation Email

RSS Feed (New Posts)
RSS Feed (Replies)

Search
Lunch Specials

All Day Special Jaeuck(Pork & Rice) at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $9.87 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Hot Hamburger at Brits Fish and Chips for $9.95 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Chicken bokkeum at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $10.98 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Dolsot Bibimbap at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $11.98 [Remind Me]

Add your restaurant's special!
Follow @WhatsOnSpecial!
Island Weather [Customize]
Sponsor
Island Webcam [Customize]
Island Radio
  Listen to CBC 96.1 FM
Windows M. Player
Listen to Island Radio
Winamp
Listen to K-Rock
Windows M. Player
Listen to Ocean 100
Windows M. Player

All times are UTC - 4 hours



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: 300 Blackwater private security in Ukraine.
PostPosted: March 11th, 2014, 11:12 am 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: November 26th, 2006, 12:15 am
Posts: 3248
Quote:
Blackwater goons spotted in Ukraine one week ahead of Crimea's referendum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeZpAjoQ1sU
Question how can they really be called a private security firm when the Gov. pays for it and aren't the Tax payers the Gov. as Linetwigs view? So wouldn't it still be an army of the US private or not?

_________________
“Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking...” Leo Tolstoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 300 Blackwater private security in Ukraine.
PostPosted: March 11th, 2014, 5:39 pm 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: September 20th, 2011, 8:18 pm
Posts: 4181
From the comments section below the video.

Quote:

Too all the gullible idiots out there ( THIS IS NOT BLACKWATER ) they do not even call them selfs that anymore they are known as ACADEMI now. This is clearly the Russians trying to decieve the international community into thinking the US are trying to invade and fight back with mercs, which would give the Russians an excuse to invade the rest of the Ukraine.


Pretty much says it all.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 300 Blackwater private security in Ukraine.
PostPosted: March 12th, 2014, 12:21 pm 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: November 26th, 2006, 12:15 am
Posts: 3248
Raiders wrote:
From the comments section below the video.

Quote:

Too all the gullible idiots out there ( THIS IS NOT BLACKWATER ) they do not even call them selfs that anymore they are known as now. This is clearly the Russians trying to decieve the international community into thinking the US are trying to invade and fight back with mercs, which would give the Russians an excuse to invade the rest of the Ukraine.


Pretty much says it all.


Really lmao your so gullible
Quote:
The American soldiers are “military advisors”, ostensibly members of Blackwater private army (renamed Academi); a few hundred of them patrol Kiev while others try to suppress the revolt in Donetsk.



Quote:
ACADEMI becomes a member of the Energy Security Council

January 16, 2014

ACADEMI proud to join ESC in enhancing the safety, security and business operations of companies worldwide.

http://academi.com/news_room/press_releases/76
And you think they are not there? Tell me how many US ,UK European or Canadian oil companies are over in Ukraine? This would lend credence to protecting their Energy sector would it not?

_________________
“Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking...” Leo Tolstoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 300 Blackwater private security in Ukraine.
PostPosted: March 12th, 2014, 1:59 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: April 12th, 2010, 7:29 am
Posts: 2240
Sour Grapes
Big Oil’s “Sore Losers” Lead the Drive to War
by MIKE WHITNEY


Following a 13 year rampage that has reduced large swathes of Central Asia and the Middle East to anarchy and ruin, the US military juggernaut has finally met its match on a small peninsula in southeastern Ukraine that serves as the primary operating base for Russia’s Black Sea Fleet. Crimea is the door through which Washington must pass if it intends to extend its forward-operating bases throughout Eurasia, seize control of vital pipeline corridors and resources, and establish itself as the dominant military/economic power-player in the new century. Unfortunately, for Washington, Moscow has no intention of withdrawing from the Crimea or relinquishing control of its critical military outpost in Sevastopol. That means that the Crimea–which has been invaded by the Cimmerians, Bulgars, Greeks, Scythians, Goths, Huns, Khazars, Ottomans, Turks, Mongols, and Germans–could see another conflagration in the months ahead, perhaps, triggering a Third World War, the collapse of the existing global security structure, and a new world order, albeit quite different from the one imagined by the fantasists at the Council on Foreign Relations and the other far-right think tanks that guide US foreign policy and who are responsible for the present crisis.

How Washington conducts itself in this new conflict will tell us whether the authors of the War on Terror–that public relations hoax that concealed the goals of eviscerated civil liberties and one world government–were really serious about actualizing their NWO vision or if it was merely the collective pipedream of corporate CEOs and bored bankers with too much time on their hands. In the Crimea, the empire faces a real adversary, not a disparate group of Kalashinov-waving jihadis in flip-flops. This is the Russian Army; they know how to defend themselves and they are prepared to do so. That puts the ball in Obama’s court. It’s up to him and his crackpot “Grand Chessboard” advisors to decide how far they want to push this. Do they want to intensify the rhetoric and ratchet up the sanctions until blows are exchanged, or pick up their chips and walk away before things get out of hand? Do they want to risk it all on one daredevil roll of the dice or move on to Plan B? That’s the question. Whatever US policymakers decide, one thing is certain, Moscow is not going to budge. Their back is already against the wall. Besides, they know that a lunatic with a knife is on the loose, and they’re ready to do whatever is required to protect their people. If Washington decides to cross that line and provoke a fight, then there’s going to trouble. It’s as simple as that.

Perma-hawk, John McCain thinks that Obama should take off the gloves and show Putin who’s boss. In an interview with TIME magazine McCain said “This is a chess match reminiscent of the Cold War and we need to realize that and act accordingly…We need to take certain measures that would convince Putin that there is a very high cost to actions that he is taking now.”

“High cost” says McCain, but high cost for who?

What McCain fails to realize is that this is not Afghanistan and Obama is not in a spitting match with puppet Karzai. Leveling sanctions against Moscow will have significant consequences, the likes of which could cause real harm to US interests. Did we mention that “ExxonMobil’s biggest non-US oil project is a collaboration with Russia’s Rosneft in the Arctic, where it has billions of dollars of investments at stake.” What if Putin decides that it’s no longer in Moscow’s interest to honor contracts that were made with US corporations? What do you think the reaction of shareholders will be to that news? And that’s just one example. There are many more.

More here:- http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/03/12/ ... ve-to-war/

MIKE WHITNEY is a contributor to Hopeless: Barack Obama and the Politics of Illusion (AK Press).

_________________
Searching for truth with an open mind is more rewarding than belief, which by definition is unquestioning.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 300 Blackwater private security in Ukraine.
PostPosted: March 12th, 2014, 2:16 pm 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: September 20th, 2011, 8:18 pm
Posts: 4181
saherbal wrote:

Really lmao your so gullible


Nope. Not gullible at all. Just not a brainless waterhead who will jump on any conspiracy no matter how moronic and not willing to see a conspiracy in every single world event.
In other words, I have the ability to think for myself. I don't need to get my marching orders from a bunch of loonies who take advantage of fools and useful idiots to spread their propaganda.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 300 Blackwater private security in Ukraine.
PostPosted: March 12th, 2014, 2:57 pm 
Offline
True Islander
User avatar

Joined: May 4th, 2008, 2:13 am
Posts: 6461
Raiders wrote:
Nope. Not gullible at all. Just not a brainless waterhead who will jump on any conspiracy no matter how moronic and not willing to see a conspiracy in every single world event.
In other words, I have the ability to think for myself. I don't need to get my marching orders from a bunch of loonies who take advantage of fools and useful idiots to spread their propaganda.

Just what exactly does all that mean?

_________________
Linux User 412309
openSUSE-KDE give it a try today
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 300 Blackwater private security in Ukraine.
PostPosted: March 12th, 2014, 6:14 pm 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: November 26th, 2006, 12:15 am
Posts: 3248
Raiders wrote:
saherbal wrote:

Really lmao your so gullible


Nope. Not gullible at all. Just not a brainless waterhead who will jump on any conspiracy no matter how moronic and not willing to see a conspiracy in every single world event.
In other words, I have the ability to think for myself. I don't need to get my marching orders from a bunch of loonies who take advantage of fools and useful idiots to spread their propaganda.


I guess you still read lame stream media and gulp it down like a baby on a sippy cup. :lol: :lol: Too bad you can't see the big picture,here.
Other people see the same as i do it's a big Chess game to the ultra rich.

Quote:
How Washington conducts itself in this new conflict will tell us whether the authors of the War on Terror–that public relations hoax that concealed the goals of eviscerated civil liberties and one world government–were really serious about actualizing their NWO vision or if it was merely the collective pipedream of corporate CEOs and bored bankers with too much time on their hands.

It’s up to him and his crackpot “Grand Chessboard” advisors to decide how far they want to push this.
should read that book very interesting.

_________________
“Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking...” Leo Tolstoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 300 Blackwater private security in Ukraine.
PostPosted: March 12th, 2014, 6:50 pm 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: April 10th, 2006, 12:57 pm
Posts: 14266
Location: Charlottetown
saherbal wrote:

I guess you still read lame stream media and gulp it down like a baby on a sippy cup. :lol: :lol: Too bad you can't see the big picture,here.
Other people see the same as i do it's a big Chess game to the ultra rich.

Quote:
How Washington conducts itself in this new conflict will tell us whether the authors of the War on Terror–that public relations hoax that concealed the goals of eviscerated civil liberties and one world government–were really serious about actualizing their NWO vision or if it was merely the collective pipedream of corporate CEOs and bored bankers with too much time on their hands.

It’s up to him and his crackpot “Grand Chessboard” advisors to decide how far they want to push this.
should read that book very interesting.

One world government?

New world order?

I always thought you were a bit different, but if your spewing that s#!t, you've really lost it, and delved even further into mental illness then I thought.

Whats ultra scary, is that people who beleive that garbage actually walk among us , and are likely to snap and go postal anytime. I geuss its true, they prey on the weak minded to spread that garbage.

If it wasnt so sad, it would be hysterically funny.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 300 Blackwater private security in Ukraine.
PostPosted: March 12th, 2014, 6:54 pm 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: September 20th, 2011, 8:18 pm
Posts: 4181
saherbal wrote:


I guess you still read lame stream media and gulp it down like a baby on a sippy cup.


You mean that same main stream media that you hypocritically quote whenever it is convenient for you?


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 300 Blackwater private security in Ukraine.
PostPosted: March 12th, 2014, 8:18 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: April 12th, 2010, 7:29 am
Posts: 2240
linetwig wrote:
...........One world government?

New world order?

Whats ultra scary, is that people who beleive that garbage actually walk among us , and are likely to snap and go postal anytime. I geuss its true, they prey on the weak minded to spread that garbage..........


The 'weak minded' :) are being preyed upon all right but not in the way most people think.

Here's a few quotes that provide a brief glimpse into the thoughts and designs of the people I call Real Power.

Ed
_________________________________________
"We are on the verge of global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nation will accept the New World Order" - David Rockefeller

"Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it" - David Rockefeller - Memoirs, p.405

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promise of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The super-national sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." - David Rockefeller - at the Bilderberg Meeting, 1991
_______________________________________________
"There is no such thing as an independent press in America, unless it is in the country towns. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print."
"The business of the New York journalist is to destroy truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify, to fawn at the feet of Mammon; to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. We are the tools and vessels for rich men behind the scenes. We are intellectual prostitutes." - John Swinton, editor of the New York Tribune.
__________________________________________________
"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." - Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberg Conference, Evians, France, 1991
___________________________________________________
"Our job is to give people not what they want, but what we decide they ought to have." - Richard Salent, former president, CBS News

_________________
Searching for truth with an open mind is more rewarding than belief, which by definition is unquestioning.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 300 Blackwater private security in Ukraine.
PostPosted: March 12th, 2014, 10:04 pm 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: November 26th, 2006, 12:15 am
Posts: 3248
Ex-racer wrote:
linetwig wrote:
...........One world government?

New world order?

Whats ultra scary, is that people who beleive that garbage actually walk among us , and are likely to snap and go postal anytime. I geuss its true, they prey on the weak minded to spread that garbage..........


The 'weak minded' :) are being preyed upon all right but not in the way most people think.

Here's a few quotes that provide a brief glimpse into the thoughts and designs of the people I call Real Power.

Ed
_________________________________________
"We are on the verge of global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nation will accept the New World Order" - David Rockefeller

"Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it" - David Rockefeller - Memoirs, p.405

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promise of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The super-national sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." - David Rockefeller - at the Bilderberg Meeting, 1991
_______________________________________________
"There is no such thing as an independent press in America, unless it is in the country towns. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print."
"The business of the New York journalist is to destroy truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify, to fawn at the feet of Mammon; to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. We are the tools and vessels for rich men behind the scenes. We are intellectual prostitutes." - John Swinton, editor of the New York Tribune.
__________________________________________________
"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." - Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberg Conference, Evians, France, 1991
___________________________________________________
"Our job is to give people not what they want, but what we decide they ought to have." - Richard Salent, former president, CBS News


They just don't get it Ed,sad thing is if all woke up at the same time it would be chaos, we need for things to be calm so we can work our opposite plan,like community collaboration and other such things like sharing our access food.alternative money systems and other to follow lol :lol: :lol: :evil:

Quote:
Adapting the international monetary system
to face 21st century challenges

http://www.un.org/esa/desa/papers/2011/wp104_2011.pdf
UN Wants to Stabilize Global Economy With One World Currency read it and weep. muhahahaah muhahahaha

_________________
“Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking...” Leo Tolstoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 300 Blackwater private security in Ukraine.
PostPosted: March 12th, 2014, 10:11 pm 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: September 20th, 2011, 8:18 pm
Posts: 4181
Of course all of the tinfoil hat nutjobs would be fully onboard if the one world currency were Bitcoin.
As usual, the hypocrites try to make something out of nothing.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 300 Blackwater private security in Ukraine.
PostPosted: March 13th, 2014, 7:57 am 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: November 26th, 2006, 12:15 am
Posts: 3248
Raiders wrote:
Of course all of the tinfoil hat nutjobs would be fully onboard if the one world currency were Bitcoin.
As usual, the hypocrites try to make something out of nothing.

A lot are pretty skeptical of it they would rather see community currencies instead it helps the locals.
Guess who is doing all the crashing and money grubbing over the bit coin,the banksters.

_________________
“Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking...” Leo Tolstoy


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 4 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group