PEIinfo Logo
  Top Banner

Listings Coming Soon
 
Home
* FAQ
* Register

* Login 

Reset Password
Resend Activation Email

RSS Feed (New Posts)
RSS Feed (Replies)

Search
Lunch Specials

Lunch Fajita Friday at Chartwells UPEI for $5.29 [Remind Me]

Lunch Roast Turkey Buffet at Rodd Charlottetown for $13.99 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Jaeuck(Pork & Rice) at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $9.87 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Hot Hamburger at Brits Fish and Chips for $9.95 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Chicken bokkeum at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $10.98 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Dolsot Bibimbap at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $11.98 [Remind Me]

Add your restaurant's special!
Follow @WhatsOnSpecial!
Island Weather [Customize]
Sponsor
Island Webcam [Customize]
Island Radio
  Listen to CBC 96.1 FM
Windows M. Player
Listen to Island Radio
Winamp
Listen to K-Rock
Windows M. Player
Listen to Ocean 100
Windows M. Player

All times are UTC - 4 hours



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Sons of Anarchy
PostPosted: September 16th, 2013, 8:06 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: February 25th, 2013, 8:36 pm
Posts: 1525
betamaxman wrote:
Season 6 episode 1 has aired. So if you missed it start looking for a torrent.

Thanks for the heads-up.....if it's on FX I should be recording it.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sons of Anarchy
PostPosted: September 16th, 2013, 12:19 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: November 12th, 2004, 8:55 am
Posts: 2158
Location: Islander
Gardiner wrote:
betamaxman wrote:
Season 6 episode 1 has aired. So if you missed it start looking for a torrent.

Thanks for the heads-up.....if it's on FX I should be recording it.


FX Canada is a few seasons behind.

I think the new Season 6 airs on the Super Channel here in Canada.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sons of Anarchy
PostPosted: September 16th, 2013, 2:27 pm 
Offline
Almost an Islander

Joined: May 27th, 2011, 10:10 am
Posts: 438
Location: Charlottetown, PE
I watched it on Project Free TV this morning as we decided to wait until Homeland starts at the end of the month before adding the Superchannels as they're a bit pricey for the amount of time we end up watching them.

All the time I was watching I kept wondering who that blonde kid was and after the episode was over I was still asking myself what (what appeared to me to be) a Catholic private school had to do with Samcro.

I ended up reading the interview Kurt Sutter gave about the show and then it made more sense. Spoiler alert (don't read if you didn't watch S6 E1 yet):
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/09/10/sons- ... -premiere/

Sounds like it will be an interesting season.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sons of Anarchy
PostPosted: September 16th, 2013, 3:29 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: February 25th, 2013, 8:36 pm
Posts: 1525
alandla wrote:
Gardiner wrote:
betamaxman wrote:
Season 6 episode 1 has aired. So if you missed it start looking for a torrent.

Thanks for the heads-up.....if it's on FX I should be recording it.


FX Canada is a few seasons behind.

I think the new Season 6 airs on the Super Channel here in Canada.


Frack....I don't have that channel.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sons of Anarchy
PostPosted: October 25th, 2013, 4:16 pm 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: April 5th, 2007, 10:43 pm
Posts: 3338
Location: the couch
Gardiner wrote:
alandla wrote:
Gardiner wrote:
betamaxman wrote:
Season 6 episode 1 has aired. So if you missed it start looking for a torrent.

Thanks for the heads-up.....if it's on FX I should be recording it.


FX Canada is a few seasons behind.

I think the new Season 6 airs on the Super Channel here in Canada.


Frack....I don't have that channel.


I watch it here

http://www.couchtuner.eu/

_________________
I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross the road without their motives being called into question.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sons of Anarchy
PostPosted: October 26th, 2013, 11:53 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: February 25th, 2013, 8:36 pm
Posts: 1525
Molly wrote:
Gardiner wrote:
alandla wrote:
Gardiner wrote:
betamaxman wrote:
Season 6 episode 1 has aired. So if you missed it start looking for a torrent.

Thanks for the heads-up.....if it's on FX I should be recording it.


FX Canada is a few seasons behind.

I think the new Season 6 airs on the Super Channel here in Canada.


Frack....I don't have that channel.


I watch it here

http://www.couchtuner.eu/


Thanks.....I usually go here and download the torrent and then watch them on my TV from my media player.

http://kickass.to/new/


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sons of Anarchy
PostPosted: November 2nd, 2013, 9:23 pm 
Offline
True Islander

Joined: April 5th, 2007, 10:43 pm
Posts: 3338
Location: the couch
Oh how I wish I could do that! Out here in backwards ...oops backwoods Alberta we only have a Bell internet stick and don't dare download anything. If we did get a dedicated phone line we would be billed by usage. If we were in the town or city it would be unlimited (dedicated line) So until I go home in April downloading will have to wait. Bookmarked that spot though. :D

_________________
I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross the road without their motives being called into question.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sons of Anarchy
PostPosted: September 7th, 2015, 10:22 pm 
Offline
Newly Created Account

Joined: September 7th, 2015, 10:20 pm
Posts: 1
Couchtuner eu doesn't seem to work anymore... looks like they changed the url to http://couchtuner.ma

either way keep up the good work. Oh and for a tv schedule i've been using http://nextairing.com


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 4 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group