* Register

* Login 

Reset Password
Resend Activation Email

RSS Feed (New Posts)
RSS Feed (Replies)

Search
Lunch Specials

All Day Special Jaeuck(Pork & Rice) at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $9.87 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Hot Hamburger at Brits Fish and Chips for $9.95 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Chicken bokkeum at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $10.98 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Dolsot Bibimbap at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $11.98 [Remind Me]

Add your restaurant's special!
Follow @WhatsOnSpecial!
Island Weather [Customize]
Sponsor
Island Webcam [Customize]
Island Radio
  Listen to CBC 96.1 FM
Windows M. Player
Listen to Island Radio
Winamp
Listen to K-Rock
Windows M. Player
Listen to Ocean 100
Windows M. Player

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Re: Sears unadvertised specials
PostPosted: April 25th, 2015, 5:33 pm 
Almost an Islander

Ok folks... got a fantastic deal right now for anyone who works out with bags, sparring, tae bo, etc. Weight gloves, sparring gloves, wraps, etc, 1/2 off clearance prices. They are on a table inside the front doors. But get them quick. They will only be there this weekend. Even a set of boxing gloves for beginners. 3 sets left when I left for $19.99 each.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: April 29th, 2015, 8:57 pm 
Almost an Islander

Hey folks. Be sure to keep the flyer or pick one up on way into Sears on Friday. Another $10 and $25 coupon on front. Also Robins is giving away $10 Sears coupons :D

We still have a few sparing, lifting and boxing gloves at fantastic double clearance prices. check it out soon.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: May 10th, 2015, 5:09 pm 
Almost an Islander

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE :D :D :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: May 11th, 2015, 8:41 am 
Almost an Islander

hope you had a Happy Mother's Day Ewwfspirit, and thanks for posting the deals, my mother loves Sears and is running out there for about every second deal you post after i tell her :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: May 11th, 2015, 9:01 am 
Almost an Islander

Tell your mom that I hear they are bringing back Scratch and Save this month...just once :cry: Will post as soon as I know when.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: May 12th, 2015, 5:55 pm 
Almost an Islander

Couple of things folks.

First off, the flyers now begin on Thursday. Watch that if you are picking up something that we are going to only have a few of, or you are looking for a hard to find size. (though you can always order the right size through the catalogue and they will meet the store prices)

Beginning Thursday through the weekend, there is a 'Save the Tax' sale on Sale priced items only, for the most part.

Beginning the 21st, there is a scratch and save sale. Think it might be for the whole weekend but have not seen the flyer yet.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: June 1st, 2015, 10:05 am 
Almost an Islander

Sorry for delay. Been working 6 day weeks lately...Mondays off...lol

Sears days is on right now. That is when I pick up pillows and bras :D

Summer clothes at great prices and accessories. Picked up some great earings the other day. Buy 3 save 40 %

FYI got some nice comforter sets at 60-70 and 80 dollars. There are also some new sheet sets called 'base' and they are at fantastic prices for sheet sets. feel nice too (I am very tactile..lol. touch everything :lol: :lol: )

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: June 3rd, 2015, 1:28 pm 
Almost an Islander

good place to get big name quality pillows very reasonably when on sale, much better quality ones than somewhere like, say, Walmart.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: June 3rd, 2015, 7:27 pm 
Almost an Islander

Starting tomorrow through the weekend several types of Duvets are on sale, I think around 30-40%. Here is a hint when buying a duvet. run your hand down the material. the sound it makes will be the sound you will hear when the duvet cover rubs against it while you are sleeping. If you are a light sleeper, get one that has the least sound when you 'pet your duvet'.. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: June 3rd, 2015, 11:21 pm 
Almost an Islander

OOOPS...actually almost all pillows and duvets 50% off !!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: June 13th, 2015, 6:51 am 
Almost an Islander

Apoligize for not posting this last night :(

ONE DAY SALE...TODAY...SATURDAY

ALL SOCKS, UNDERWEAR, BRAS, STOCKINGS (except Jockey and .97 items) FOR MEN, WOMEN AND KIDS...YES KIDS...BUY ONE GET ONE FREE

BATHROOM ACCESSORIES AND SHOWER CURTAINS, BUY MORE SAVE MORE (doing this by memory but think I saw 30, 40 and50 %

Ladies, that includes the box bras normally $31.99. Best deal I have seen on box bras and kids socks and underwear in a long time (never for the kids)

We are open till 9 tonight so hurry in when you read this and grab up a couple of great deals.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: June 13th, 2015, 7:40 pm 
Almost an Islander

Sorry for any spelling errors in previous post. Was rushing this morning and wanted to make sure that you all knew about today's special.

Noticed a lot of folks don't seem to be aware there is a $10 and $25 off coupon on the front of the flyer. Good till closing tomorrow. If you didn't get a flyer, just pick one up when you come in.

Have a good weekend

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: June 18th, 2015, 10:14 pm 
Almost an Islander

Took a walk around the Bed and Bath area and noticed some new comforter sets, solid colours, most light coloured and perfect for summer. Twin $39.99 to King sz 59.99.

Also noticed when I left this afternoon we had about 4 baby monitors on clearance. These include camera with night vision and pad to put under sheet that will alarm if baby doesn't move. Often used for babies with potential for SIDS. Regular price on these were $245.99 (I think) and are now around $105.00. If you are coming in to get one of these, they are in the front by the ladies cash.

Happy soon to be Father's day :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: June 21st, 2015, 5:05 pm 
Almost an Islander

By the way, wasn't too busy at noon so looked at the Keurig 2.0 carafe coffee ( the cups that make pots of coffee in the new keurig machines) Most were going to be out of date late next month so put them all at 1/2 price (between $6.50 and $7.50) If you have one of these new machines or know anyone who has, come in soon. They usually go fast at this price.

Also, next Tuesday when I am down in the Coffee area, will be putting the Tassimo Twining Chai Tea Latte down to $6.50 a package too. Just the ones that have a best before date ending in July.

Have a Happy Father's day

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: July 9th, 2015, 8:52 pm 
Almost an Islander

GOT A FANTASTIC BUY ON RIGHT NOW. U.S. POLO ...EVERYTHING... on sale for $12.99. Folks, if it doesn't end in .97, regardless of the original price, like $65 jeans, they are now on for $12.99 !!! Dresses, shorts, jeans, pants...EVERYTHING.

Also, getting a lot of questions about when the extra off of clearance is going to happen. Usually it is in January and July. Haven't heard a thing about it yet, or even if we are going to have one this month, but if we do I will post it as soon as I hear about it. In the mean time, fyi, they just lowered the clearance prices on the summer footwear, most by another $10. A lot of the shoes that I saw on clearance at $39.99 are now $29.99. And there are a large number of purses and accessories like scarves, hats, etc that just went on clearance. It's that time of year. If you order a lot from the catalogue, you have probably already received your card to pick up your fall and winter catalogue. They are only giving them out to people who have cards right now, but should be available to anyone ...I am guessing...after the 18th.

Be sure to check out the POLO soon. I will bet by the end of the weekend only the small and extra small sizes will be left!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: July 9th, 2015, 9:06 pm 
Almost an Islander

PS The U.S. POLO on sale are for the ladies...as are the accessories. Didn't check out all the mens wear but did notice a big cut in prices on some of the suits, dress pants, and TOKYO brand for men. ALSO clearance kids wear, including pj's are almost all at $9.99

Oh, and am doing this from memory so bare with me... Anyone out there who likes Magic Bullet brands should check out the deal they have in the small appliance area right now. There is a Magic Bullet that crushes fruits and veggies to make a health drink (not the juicer). Sorry can't recall the name but don't want to wait till tomorrow to post it. Anyhow, it is $89.97 and if you buy it you can get either the Magic Bullet desert maker or the Magic Bullet, baby bullet (to make baby food) free.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: July 10th, 2015, 8:22 am 
Almost an Islander

very hot deal, thanks ewwfspirit, emailed my sister's at work, you can bet they'll be there today, lol.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: July 10th, 2015, 6:35 pm 
Almost an Islander

Tell your sister not to try one one size of POLO and assume others of same size will fit. brought home 3 pair of jeans. two out of three fit but the third I am going to have to go up a sz. but love the way they are waist high so when they stretch they won't fall :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: July 11th, 2015, 9:18 am 
Almost an Islander

thanks ewwfspirit, i should have said sisters not sister's, i have 2 sisters who love to shop for bargains :lol:
i find the same problem with clothes at Old Navy, try them on, even when they're the same size they can fit differently.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: July 17th, 2015, 10:39 am 
Almost an Islander

Never done by phone before but need to get this out while i am still at sears. All clearance shoes are buy one get one FREE. Started 30 min ago !!!

Profile E-mail