Reset Password
Resend Activation Email

RSS Feed (New Posts)
RSS Feed (Replies)

Search
Lunch Specials

Lunch Fajita Friday at Chartwells UPEI for $5.29 [Remind Me]

Lunch Roast Turkey Buffet at Rodd Charlottetown for $13.99 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Jaeuck(Pork & Rice) at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $9.87 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Hot Hamburger at Brits Fish and Chips for $9.95 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Chicken bokkeum at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $10.98 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Dolsot Bibimbap at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $11.98 [Remind Me]

Add your restaurant's special!
Follow @WhatsOnSpecial!
Island Weather [Customize]
Sponsor
Island Webcam [Customize]
Island Radio
  Listen to CBC 96.1 FM
Windows M. Player
Listen to Island Radio
Winamp
Listen to K-Rock
Windows M. Player
Listen to Ocean 100
Windows M. Player

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Re: Sears unadvertised specials
PostPosted: July 22nd, 2015, 6:38 pm 
Almost an Islander

Happy Wednesday.

Beginning tomorrow till August 12th (at this point) all clearance bed and bath items (sheets, comforter sets, etc ...red tags) will be an ADDITIONAL 25 % off if you use your Sears Card, 20% off if you don't.

Friday and Saturday ONLY, Ladies, mens, kids and fashion jewelry, CLEARANCE RED TAGS ONLY, save an additional 40% off with your sears card, 30% off without.

I rarely if ever discuss the Sears card on this forum. I consider it a way to give people who like to shop at sears a heads up for great deals. But I will discuss it now so that if you don't have a card you know what you need to get one and get the better sale.

Bring with you your driver's license or passport, and a credit card under your name. Usually takes about 3 min and if you qualify you will get a paper version of your card that you can use immediately... and get the 40% off. You also get $30 in bonus points that go on your card within 2 business days. You can use that toward purchasing almost anything in the store.
If you prefer not to carry anything on credit cards, you can use it and immediately pay it off at the same register.

If you want to save even more, purchase a coupon book called 'advantage'. The coupons are good for 2 years, and when you call in for your membership number, give them your email address and they will send you even more coupons. The cost of the book is $24.99 plus tax, and the July coupon is good for $50 in points when you purchase more then 5 clothing items that add up to $100 or more, before taxes....easy to do during this sale. So if you get this book, use this coupon, buy lots of family clothes, get 40% off, then get the $50 back in points...basically. Make sure to check out the details and ask any questions you might have when you are there. Remember, I am just giving you ideas, not trying to Represent or advertise for sears. If I was, I would put my name here and get the cudos for anyone who opened a card. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: July 24th, 2015, 7:29 pm 
Almost an Islander

my mother used to work there (long retired), she has a Sears card, collects points, and get's staff discount, she shops there a lot :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: July 28th, 2015, 9:09 pm 
Almost an Islander

Off this week, but hear that the 40 % /30% sale I mentioned for last week is being repeated, beginning thursday and going to sunday/monday. Once again, clearance only, ladies, mens, kids and fashion jewelry. 40% with a sears card.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: August 6th, 2015, 11:10 pm 
Almost an Islander

UNADVERTISED SPECIAL : All Clearance purses,clearance ladies shoes and clearance ladies accessories an additional 25% off.

Also a Back to School area has been created across from furniture/bedding that you really should visit. Low cost small appliances, bedding etc. Looks fantastic.

Have a good weekend everyone

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: August 11th, 2015, 7:10 pm 
Almost an Islander

have seen flyer that begins Thursday. Looks like buy one, get one 50% off on Clearance mens and ladies clothes....in case you want to come in first thing Thursday.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: August 28th, 2015, 9:04 pm 
Almost an Islander

Don't forget about the special on tomorrow only (sat) Buy one get one free on \point zero fashions.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: August 29th, 2015, 5:48 pm 
Almost an Islander

When I left work this evening there was 50% off almost all mens socks and underwear, and buy one get one free off almost all kids pj's. There is also an additional 25% off clearance women's shoes, clearance purses and clearance accessories. Not sure how much of that will carry over till tomorrow but if you don't get there before nine tonight, well worth a peak to see tomorrow.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: August 30th, 2015, 11:52 am 
Almost an Islander

*runs to do a count in sock/underwear drawer* :)
thanks ewwfspirit.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: September 12th, 2015, 12:24 pm 
Almost an Islander

Doing this text from phone thing again. .lol. this wknd only: 30-40 percent off almose all hanging bras...ladies and mens clothing...bed in a bags ..purses..etc.... pre Sears day unadvertised special. Also 60 percent off almost all gold and silver. .if it doesn't end in .97

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: December 13th, 2016, 12:55 pm 

No sales since September 2015? Are you still working there? I heard there have been a lot of changes, from manager on down.

the right thing at the right time,
But also to leave unsaid the wrong thing
at the tempting moment. "

PostPosted: January 6th, 2017, 10:03 am 
Almost an Islander

chtnman wrote:
No sales since September 2015? Are you still working there? I heard there have been a lot of changes, from manager on down.

was wondering the same thing.

Profile E-mail