* Login 

Reset Password
Resend Activation Email

RSS Feed (New Posts)
RSS Feed (Replies)

Search
Lunch Specials

Supper 25 Cent Wings at Hunter's Ale House for $0.25 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Jaeuck(Pork & Rice) at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $9.87 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Hot Hamburger at Brits Fish and Chips for $9.95 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Chicken bokkeum at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $10.98 [Remind Me]

All Day Special Dolsot Bibimbap at Seoul Food Restaurant(Cafe) for $11.98 [Remind Me]

Add your restaurant's special!
Follow @WhatsOnSpecial!
Island Weather [Customize]
Sponsor
Island Webcam [Customize]
Island Radio
  Listen to CBC 96.1 FM
Windows M. Player
Listen to Island Radio
Winamp
Listen to K-Rock
Windows M. Player
Listen to Ocean 100
Windows M. Player

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Is everyone happy?
Yes 36%  36%  [ 4 ]
No 9%  9%  [ 1 ]
I'm never happy, so don't worry about me 9%  9%  [ 1 ]
Of course I'm not happy, I'm the one getting married August 7th!! 9%  9%  [ 1 ]
It's the same weekend as my wedding, but I don't mind: I think it's cool that all my friends will be at my wedding AND my reunion! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I like the idea of 'Reunion Summer' because that way noone will be left out. 9%  9%  [ 1 ]
I can come anytime you want me to 27%  27%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 11
 Post subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAPES!!
PostPosted: September 2nd, 2004, 11:25 am 

This whole reunion summer has got me geared up to get back in touch with Rural Grads, as well as keeping in better touch with people I was only talking to once in a while.

Just got back from Ottawa where I met up with Mike McLean and Jeff Ivany. Talked to Jeff Murphy but we weren't able to hook up. Next time, maybe. Who else is in Ottawa/Southern Ontario??

So how did the reunion go? I was disappointed that there were no more reports, pictures, etc. And where's Janice? Surprised to see her disappear off of this site after getting us all back in touch again.

Anyway, have a great birthday Greg and keep in touch.

~Shelley

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 6th, 2004, 12:08 pm 
From Away

Hey there all.

Thanks Shelley for the Happy B Day. Mike montigny's was the 3rd. We have always celebrated together pretty much since Jr. High. In some way or another. So does anyone else have a Birthday comming up? I am going to see if there is a way that I can get an Alumni page on the Charlottetown Rural Official website. Just so people from each year can add their name, Location, Year they graduated, Stories from their days as a Redmen or a Raider. I guess our year was the year to start out as Redmen and finish as Raiders. Pretty cool. Anyway, I will work on this and then start to email all of the folks I got email addresses from at the reunion and get them to add their information. Hope that everyone had a great Summer. I know that I did. Can't wait to talk to and see you all again. Cheers all!

Stapes

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 27th, 2004, 1:59 pm 
From Away

Wow still nobody writing in here. Thats to bad. Oh well. All I can do has been done. I hope that you people all try and stay in touch. Remember you can always email me or drop me a line. Take care all.

Stapes

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 22nd, 2004, 3:52 pm 
From Away

Hey there all,

Im not sure why nobody is responding to this but I will send out this information anyway incase any of you do. Since we never got to watch the 94 Grad Movie called " WE DIT IT ", I wanted to let everyone know that I will be making copies of the video and if you would like a copy of it let me know. You can email me at gstapleton@advantagecall.com or gregstapleton94grad@hotmail.com if you would like me to make you a copy. I am going to try and get it on DVD but if I can't it will have to be VHS. So hope to hear from you all soon!

Staples

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2004, 4:38 pm 
From Away

Hey Greg. That is a great idea. I laughed so much when we watched the video at the school with Ms. Willis.
Hope everyone is doing well, I'm pretty bummed about the whole election thing here in the states. Maybe I'll get back to Canada soon.
Take care!

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 7th, 2005, 4:36 pm 
From Away

Why won't people post anymore? SInce the Summer is over nobody needs or wants to stay in touch anymore?

Stapes

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 7th, 2005, 4:57 pm 

People don't like change............maybe the topic shouldn't of moved :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 8th, 2005, 1:49 am 
From Away

Well, I still get notified when people post, so when you do, I do. But it took me a while to remember my username... :oops:

How is everyone doing? I'm still here in Seattle, hoping to get back to PEI in June. My big sister is having bebe no.3 in May, so I get to be an aunt again. Yaay! I don't know how she's going to do it with three kids, my two are all I can handle...

I still get emails from Shelley (thanks Shelley) and I still have all the email addys I collected last spring. I dropped out of the classmates goldmember status... and FYI, classmates automatically recharges you year to year unless you specify, or in my case call them up and bitch for your money back! :lol:

I think it would be cool if we had another get together this summer, at the beach like the one we were supposed to have last year that got rained out. Any thoughts?

Hope everyone has a fun, snowy January!

Janice

Post subject: way to late
PostPosted: February 1st, 2005, 2:19 am 
Newly Created Account

:cry: Hello Janics, it's Eddie MacBeth, how r thing in the us. just found out about the rouion and i think i'm a little late for it :wink: do you have any pic. from it. hope to hear back from you or anyone that was at it. I'm not on the Island any more and on land half of the year now.
talk again soon
Eddie

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 23rd, 2005, 1:11 pm 
From Away

Hey Eddie It's Greg. It's been a long time since I have heard your name. I was just talking about you last month to my brother and his wife about the time we were at the Icky Bicky (Exabition) and we went on that crap rollercoaster that the car was too small for both of us to fit in and you had to wrap your arms around me to keep me in the effin thing. That was great times.

SO we had the reunion last summer. There were quite a few people at the Myrons thing. It was fun. The person you might wanna talk to about pictures is Joel Gillespie. He took all the pics. He had a link up on pa4 or 5 in here I think where you can see some of the pics from that night. It was fun to see wvweybody again.

Well buddy hope you are well and you can drop me a line anytime at gstapleton@advantagecall.com. Talk to you soon my friend!

Stapes

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 6th, 2007, 11:43 am 
From Away

Hey there all,

Just saw that there was a 97' Rural reunion this past weekend and thought I would see if anyone still checked on this thread. Are we going to plan a 15yr reunion for all the people that missed out on the last one? Let a brother know!

greg_stapleton_69@hotmail.com

Stapes

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 6th, 2007, 11:51 am 
True Islander

I was invited to the 96 reunion, and not the 97 one.. and I graduated in 97.. go figure.. *L*

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 6th, 2007, 12:32 pm 
From Away

There was some miscommunication there Riki... I should have called you to come to the one we had for the class of 94'... good times!!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 6th, 2007, 1:37 pm 
True Islander

Bad thing is.. I don't remember anyone from 94.. even though I was there.. I imagine I know more of them now than I did then.. *L*

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7